Thursday, October 11, 2018
Audience profile (Task 2)
my audience profile for my magazine includes young black men as they are being represented in the magazines as all the models used are black. I've chose to represent black men as I wanted to show them in a positive way rather than how they are stereotypically conveyed. the age I will be addressing in my magazine will be 16-21 year olds as they are part of the youth/ young adult culture and themes I use throughout the magazine. also because my magazine brings out the urban look that is apart of the London look. the magazine will attract the Male audience rather than female because I will include colours that are thought to be more masculine such as blue and grey also the fashion itself is more for men. in my magazine I will be showing tracksuits which are more for men. as well as the models I use will only be men therefore, it is a men s magazine.
Labels:
NEA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment